June 23, 2007

Seriously?.. seriously

just finished Grey's Anatomy Season 3...
and wanted to share this quote, a wedding vow by "the man" Preston Burke,

" I could promise to hold you and to cherish you
I can promise to be there in sickness and in health
I can say "til death do us part",
but I won't!!

those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope,
and i do not stand here on my wedding day..
optimistic, or full of hope

I am not optimistic, I am not hopeful
I AM SURE!
I AM STEADY!
AND I KNOW!
THAT I'M A HEART MAN...
take 'em apart, put 'em back together
if I hold them in my hands
I am a heart man

so this I am sure
you are my partner, my lover, my very best friend, my heart...
my heart beats for you!

and on this day
the day of our wedding
I promise you this..
I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands
I promise you... ME! "

... what will I give to feel something as real as that ...

No comments: